- RSS Channel Showcase 7587387
- RSS Channel Showcase 7241828
- RSS Channel Showcase 7882670
- RSS Channel Showcase 6811238
Articles on this Page
- 11/08/14--06:07: _Gottlieb Theodor vo...
- 11/08/14--09:45: _Pierre Amédée Marce...
- 11/13/14--02:12: _Hovsep Pushman (187...
- 11/13/14--03:07: _Hovsep Pushman (187...
- 11/13/14--04:25: _Sören Emil Carlsen ...
- 11/13/14--04:48: _Sören Emil Carlsen ...
- 11/30/14--22:57: _Seasons/Winter by W...
- 11/30/14--23:56: _Art & Mood:Nicolai ...
- 12/01/14--00:10: _Nicholai Fechin
- 12/09/14--14:04: _Art & Mood:Willem v...
- 12/13/14--03:36: _Большое спасибо,Нат...
- 12/28/14--03:09: _Seasons/Winter :Geo...
- 12/28/14--03:50: _Seasons/Winter:Guy ...
- 12/28/14--04:32: _Seasons/Winter:Joha...
- 12/28/14--04:52: _Art & Mood
- 12/28/14--05:16: _Seasons/Winter:Leon...
- 12/31/14--02:07: _Art & Mood & Seasons
- 01/17/15--09:36: _Art & Mood & Season...
- 01/17/15--10:29: _Art & Mood & Season...
- 03/07/15--04:22: _Earth laughs in flo...
- 11/08/14--06:07: Gottlieb Theodor von Kempf Hartenkampf (Austrian, 1871-1964)
- 11/08/14--09:45: Pierre Amédée Marcel-Béronneau (French, 1869–1937)-P.3
- 11/13/14--02:12: Hovsep Pushman (1877 - 1966)-P.4
- 11/13/14--03:07: Hovsep Pushman (1877 - 1966)-P.5
- 11/13/14--04:25: Sören Emil Carlsen (1853-1932)-P.5
- 11/13/14--04:48: Sören Emil Carlsen (1853-1932)-P.6
- 11/30/14--22:57: Seasons/Winter by Walter Launt Palmer (11)
- 11/30/14--23:56: Art & Mood:Nicolai Fechin
- 12/01/14--00:10: Nicholai Fechin
- 12/09/14--14:04: Art & Mood:Willem van Aelst -"Floral Still Life"
- 12/13/14--03:36: Большое спасибо,Наташенька!!!
- 12/28/14--03:09: Seasons/Winter :George Bellows (1882 – 1925) p.5
- 12/28/14--03:50: Seasons/Winter:Guy Carleton Wiggins (1883-1962) p.3
- 12/28/14--04:32: Seasons/Winter:Johann Berthelsen(1883 - 1969) p.4
- 12/28/14--04:52: Art & Mood
- 12/28/14--05:16: Seasons/Winter:Leon Shulman Gaspard (1882-1964)
- 12/31/14--02:07: Art & Mood & Seasons
- 01/17/15--09:36: Art & Mood & Seasons:Kaii Higashiyama (1908-1999) p.16
- 01/17/15--10:29: Art & Mood & Seasons:Kaii Higashiyama (1908-1999) p.17
- 03/07/15--04:22: Earth laughs in flowers...
Muata Höck beim Spinnen, 1951
Stilleben vor einem Fenster
Mutter des Künstlers, 1908
Little red riding hood
oil on panel,66 x 80 cm
Die Andacht,Pastel on Paper,45.5 x 44 cm
St. James -Hl. Jakobus
Lilies-(Portrait de femme aux lys)
oil on canvas,113.3 by 58.4 cm
Anfang 20. Jahrhundert
Öl auf Leinwand; 68 × 63,5 cm
Susannah after her bath
Damenportrait (+ Herrenportrait; pair), 1909–1910
Sambethe,oil stick on paper
Stillleben mit Rosen, Krug und Buch; Blumen
Gwmalt mit Wassefarben auf bräunlichem Papier
Kempf Postcard Published by Philipp & Kramer
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1799365.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
Pierre Amédée Marcel-Béronneau (French, 1869–1937)
coloured chalks,Sotheby's London
FEMME AU PARFUME
oil on canvas;Sotheby's London
Le songe d'Orphée
aquarelle et gouache
ORPHEE ET EURIDICE
oil on canvas 88.5 by 156.5cm
Ange au milieu des ruines
pierre noire, aquarelle, gouache et huile sur papier marouflé sur carton,99 x 63 cm
Oil on panel,Koller Auctions
Oil on canvas,54 cm x 65 cm
Salome,1905, oil on canvas,178 by 115cm
Painted in 1905, it is likely that Germaine Marchant was the model for Salome. Having fallen deeply in love with her, Marcel-Béronneau painted her obsessively in his pursuit of the representation of the femme fatale. They were married in 1918.
oil on canvas 85 by 81cm
huile sur toile,72,5 cm, larg. 58 cm
oil on canvas,Sotheby's London
"Portrait Of A Lady With A Scarf"
CHERRY TREES IN A LANDSCAPE
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1799576.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
My past dreams
oil on panel,Christie's New York
The Redeeming Light;Still Life:Lithograph
When autumn comes
oil on panel,Sotheby's New York
When autumn is here
oil on board,82 × 64.1 cm;Christie's New York
oil on panel,Christie's New York
Oriental Still Life
Sotheby's New York
A Rare Keepsake (No.57) detail
oil on canvas,27 x 21in
oil on panel,32 x 26in
A XVth Century Group
oil on panel,33 x 25in
oil on board
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1799801.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
A page from Omar Khayyam
Sotheby's New York
Songs from India
Oil on board
John Moran Auctioneers, Inc.
Rose Of Shiraz; Wife Of The Sheik
Oil on panel,(21.6 x 27.3 cm)
Heritage Auction Galleries, Dallas
Oil on panel
Harmony in Silver and Green
A Memento of Old Madrid
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1799991.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
Still Life with Chrysanthemums 1896
Rhages Jar c.1911
The Mandarin Beads, 1915
Still Life with Chrysanthemums 1898
Still Life of Chrysanthemums in a Canton Vase 1893
in an Oriental Vase
Chrysanthemums in a Canton Vase
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1800409.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
Ming Vases and Ginger Jar,1931
Copper and Porcelain
Still Life of Ewer, Bowl, and Flowers, c.1913
Cracked Ice 1894
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1800492.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
Tea in Santa Monica (Portrait of Mrs. Krag)
oil on canvas, 35 1/4 in 89.5 cm
Sotheby's New York
At Home in New York,1924
Oil on canvas laid down on board
55.9 cm Sotheby's New York
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1801173.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
Paeonia suffruticosa Andrews var. lacera
[as Paeonia moutan Sims var. lacera]
moutan, Moutan peony, tree peony
Edwards’s Botanical Register, vol. 21: t. 1771 (1836) [S.A. Drake]
George Bellows (1882 – 1925)
Love of Winter, 1914,oil on canvas
Winter Afternoon 1909 oil on canvas 76.2 x 96.5 cm
Blue Snow, the Battery 1910 oil on canvas 86.4 x 111.8 cm
Snow-Capped River 1911 oil on canvas 115.9 x 161 cm
The Stone Fence 1909 oil on canvas 45.7 x 61 cm
The Palisades,1909 oil on canvas 76.2 x 96.8 cm
A Morning Snow - Hudson River 1910 oil on canvas 114.6 x 160.7 cm
A scene along the Hudson River just above New York,1908 (North River)
Rain on the River
Floating Ice 1910 oil on canvas 114.3 x 160 cm
Winter Road 1912 oil on canvas 86.4 x 111.8 cm
Easter Snow, 1915
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1802172.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
Holiday Time at Wollman Rink
Christmas Eve in Washington Square (1-2)
Christmas Time at Rockefeller Center (1-2)
Winter at Madison Square
Winter at the Plaza
Along Central Park
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1802433.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
Washington Square, New York
Pink Sky Over the United Nations
Central Park:Looking West
NY Snow Scene
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1802548.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
Ursula Tyrwhitt (British,1872-1966)
Reclining Figure, Mediterranean,1920
Oil on board, 39.5 x 32 cm
Street Scene, Mediterranean,1920
Oil on board, 39.5 x 32 cm
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1802804.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
Leon Shulman Gaspard (1882-1964)
oil on canvas,(119.4 by 121.3 cm)
Russian snow scene,1914
oil on canvas (67.3 by 61 cm)
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1803116.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
Edward Hopper (1882 - 1967)
John Edward Costigan (1888 - 1972)
Sheep at the Brook
С пожеланиями здравия и благ,друзья мои-
увидимся в Новом 2015 году!
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1803516.html. Please comment there using OpenID.
"It is immediately apparent that Isabelle Menin’s artistic background is in painting. Her bright colours and invigorating, fanciful manipulation of texture and materiality have enthralled the art community. Menin’s works are like vortexes, pulling viewers in deeper and deeper.
Menin describes her compositions as “Inland photographs and disordered landscapes”, as a means of drawing parallels between the complexity of the human character and that of nature. The inspiration for her work is drawn in part from Peter Paul Rubens and the so-called “Flemish Primitives”, an artistic circle prominent in the 15th and 16th Centuries that included Jan van Eyck, Hans Memling and Rogier van der Weyden. Menin’s link to the Flemish masters can be seen in her endeavour to create a distinctive form of reality inside fictional worlds.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
After completing a degree at the Brussels School of Graphic Research, Menin devoted herself to painting and illustration. Multiple exhibitions in Belgium soon followed. After spending a decade working with classical techniques, however, the artist was drawn to the compelling challenges of digital art. Menin finds her subjects in nature, and flowers are a constant theme in her compositions.
What sets Menin apart from her peers is her combination of beautiful, organic forms with a modern, technical method of representation. She manipulates texture and colour, photographing individual flowers, scanning other fragments of nature, and bringing them together in individual compositions. Her works have already appeared in Paris’s world famous Louvre museum, as part of the exhibition “Fotofever”.
“Going digital allowed me to push back my limits, to find a much wider sphere of activity where things tied up fluidly and were reversible.” " (c) by Hannah Hör
This entry was originally posted at http://elle-belle.dreamwidth.org/1804224.html. Please comment there using OpenID.